Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on xKeys.Store’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on xKeys.Store’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by xKeys.Store at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on xKeys.Store’s web site are provided “as is”. xKeys.Store makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, xKeys.Store does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. All trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners, including in some instances xKeys.Store. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
In no event shall xKeys.Store or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on xKeys.Store’s Internet site, even if xKeys.Store or a xKeys.Store authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on xKeys.Store’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. xKeys.Store does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. xKeys.Store may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. xKeys.Store does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
xKeys.Store has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by xKeys.Store of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to xKeys.Store’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Refund Policy
No refunds are granted once software product/license keys have been activated successful. If the product/license key is provably defective with the manufacturer, we will provide a replacement. The software is available for download before viewing the product/license keys. It is your responsibility to ensure the software is compatible with your system(s) before viewing the product/license key. We generally will provide refunds for purchases that have not viewed the product/license keys if requested within 30 days of purchase.
10. Payments and Order Cancellation
We may charge your payment method immediately upon submission of your order. If we are unable to or choose not to fulfill your order within 7 days, we will refund your payment and cancel your order. We may, at our discretion, cancel any order and refund your payment for any reason.
11. No Affiliation / Third-Party Trademarks
We are not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any manufacturer of the products we sell. We are a separate company that resells products from many manufacturers. All copyrights and trademarks remain legal property of their rightful owner(s).
12. Order Longevity
Abandoned orders may be deleted or modified in our system after 90 days from the date of order. If you do not intend to use the software license in a timely manner, we recommend not placing an order until you are ready to do so.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.